Most of you have heard the adage, “The definition of insanity is to keep on doing the same things over and over, but expecting different results.”
Most people believe that if you continue to behave in the same way, you will continue to produce similar results. 20 years ago, this statement may have been true. Today, it simply isn’t. In today’s world of business, those who continue to do what they’ve always done will NOT maintain their position. They will lose ground. FAST.
In 2012, Status Quo can land you six feet under. There is simply too much innovation and rapid information flow to rest on your laurels. If you snooze, you’ll lose.
With this in mind, I’ve got a few questions for you:
- In ten words or less, why would I choose to do business with you versus your competitors?
- If I asked your competition the same question, what would THEY say?
- In considering the two questions above, how are you feeling?
- Do you have specific plans for 2012 with regard to revenue, profit, market share, competitive positioning?
- Do you have specific plans to improve your Work-life Balance or PERSONAL Satisfaction?
- If you are really looking for different or better results in 2012, will you unconditionally commit to do anything differently, starting today, to improve your business or your life, or are you going to keep on planning and behaving in the same way you always have and hoping for improved results?
- Are you the kind of person who typically keeps their personal commitments?
Winners know how to make, and keep, their commitments, and they love to associate with other Winners. If you are committed to winning in 2012, are prepared to run with the best of the best, and would like to join the most successful business leaders in Texas, please contact me. I’d love to hear from you.
We hope you will join us.