Rachel Clemens, President
Rachel is a graphic designer with international experience. She’s worked on three continents and traveled to over 30 countries, learning the cross-cultural aspects of great design. Rachel’s found influence in everything from Slovenian graffiti to Australian aboriginal art and believes that when you experience creativity it follows you everywhere.
After earning a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree at the Savannah College of Art and Design, Rachel worked with Traffic Interactive in London, England and JSA Design in Brisbane, Australia along with Tocquigny Advertising and Jolly Design in Austin, Texas. In 2005, Rachel started Creative Suitcase to better connect with clients and their businesses.
Creative Suitcase is a boutique graphic and web design studio whose award-winning work helps businesses tell their unique stories in a way that reaches their customers, creating a wide range of campaigns, including branding, brochures, websites and direct marketing. They have been recognized with multiple local and national advertising awards including:
- Austin Business Journal, #8 Top Graphic Design Firms - 2009
- Published in two books – Branding Identity: The Importance of a Good Corporate Identity and The Best of Business Card Design 8
- Two Graphic Design USA Annual Design Review Awards
- Several Austin Advertising Federation Awards
- One of six local design firms to take part in the national HOW Magazine Design Conference
- Recently gave a presentation on social media to a TAB Board. The presentation outlined the tools and practices they recommend for business, the benefits of each and how best to use them. TAB members can download the presentation at http://www.creativesuitcase.com/TAB.
“I joined The Alternative Board (TAB) when my business was just two years old. It’s one of the best business decisions I’ve ever made. TAB saved me thousands of dollars in rookie mistakes. Through my TAB board, I’ve gained confidence in my business skills as well as my creative skills. Whether you’re building a company and need to do it right or taking a growing company to the next level, you should engage with TAB.”
Bookmark the CEO Success Blog!